sweatpants obsession feat. Secret Veils tee

type='html'>



Ok honestly. This is the best trend yet. If you knew me when I was a kid, shockingly...I was a tomboy! So you can see why I am so excited for this sweats trend. Comfy, cute and anyone can pull them off! You can dress them down for those bummed out days and you can dress them up with a blazer and cute pumps. I currently have one in black and one in gray. I really want to get more but for now these are enough :) Here a few ways to style sweats!

look 1: blazer + sweats feat. Secret Veils tee

Sweats: Cotton on // Tee: Secret Veils // Blazer: Forever 21 // Shoes: Aldo // HIjab: Target
Can we first just talk about how I purchased these pants for only 10 dollars! Cotton on has some good sales and this was an awesome buy! They had it in black which I should of bought too but since I already had another one in black I decided not to! Secret Veils sent me this super cute tee. I love graphic tee's and this is one I'll definitely be wearing. They go with sweats, jeans, skirts, really anything! I paired it with a blazer to give my top some structure. I also just love a blazer and sweats look together. You could switch out these loafers for some cute pumps too for a night time look!

look 2: grunge?
sweats: men's H&M // sweater, jacket, cut off gloves: forever 21 // shoes: spring 
This second look is really casual. I wear this all the time to class, running errands, mall, etc. This is perfect for this cold weather. I could totally live with this bummed out trend. These sweats are a little baggier cause initially I could not find sweats that were actually loose for me and I bought these mens sweatpants in a small. I the found the cotton on gray ones that surprisingly fit me like they should. I swear h&m and forever don't realize some of us got wide hips! I wore a tight leather jacket to balance out the entire look.  

look 3: leather deets feat. @thatgirlyusra
Sweats, boots, jacket: Forever 21 
Don't be fooled, this isn't me! This is my super trendy younger sister. I got these sweats for her that have this awesome quilted leather detail on the pockets. This is definitely a combat inspired looked with her military jacket and combat boots. She added a little femininity with the gold necklace and dark lips. Make sure to follow her on instagram @thatgirlyusra :) 

look 4: neon tracks feat. @sobi1canobi


My super classy friend also did a post on how to style sweats/track pants. I love her style and she is one hijabi that can pull of neon, correctly! I love the all black with the hint of color and the bold kufayyah scarf. Make sure to follow her @sobi1canobi and check out her latest post too!

have a happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it. remember to say #alhamduillah everyday :)
Thank you to those who read my blog and for all the support!

with love,
sania



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : sweatpants obsession feat. Secret Veils tee

0 komentar:

Post a Comment