Harem Pants: 3 Different Styles


salaam everyone! I know it's been a long time since I posted...but after Ramadan ended I barely could breathe with Eid, my cousin's wedding and one of my closest friend's wedding! (Wedding post coming soon!!) And when I finally have a moment to breathe, I'm leaving for Miami tomorrow morning and then come back to attend ISNA. So anyways two of my closest friends, Sobia and Sejuti also fellow insta-bloggers and I decided to do a collab shoot! And what else better than black harem pants? They were perfect for the hot summer days and are totally wearable in the fall months to come--a perfect transition. We all ended up doing more fall inspired looks since we really cannot wait for it to come! Anyways here are each of the three looks as described by each of us:)

1. Chic Twist
 
Leather Sleeved Blazer: Zara // Harem Pants & Neon Pumps: JCPenney // 
Chanel Tee: DIY // Red Lip: Mac Ruby Woo
So I absolutely LOVE harem pants :) I love styling it in various ways whether its casual or for a night out. For this specific look, I styled it for a night out with the girls. I would call this elegant and classy with a chic twist. I paired my pants with a chanel graphic tee to add some edge and wore a leather sleeved blazer for the chic twist. I added a pop of color to this monochrome outfit with the yellow neon pumps. I ofcourse went with my favorite red lip, Ruby Woo by Mac for a little more color. This is perfect for a night out with the girls, dinner or even if you want to be daring for a day out. I love this look and hope you guys love it as well :)- Sejuti 

2.  Neutral Comfy
  
Harem Pants: Cotton On // Striped Shirt: H&M // Scarf: Ebay //
 Shoes: Target // Bag: Zara
For my outfit, I decided to do something really casual. I love harem pants but it was so difficult to find a pair that actually look like harem pants for me. I have a wider hip to waist ratio so pants that fit on my waist are tight on my hips but harem pants that are loose on my thighs and hips are also too loose on my waist. Anyways I finally found a pair at Cotton on that are not really loose but loose enough to wear with shorter or tucked in tops. I prefer a vertical striped top which makes me look longer and skinnier vs a horizontal top. I chose a taupe hijab to keep a neutral look. This bag (actually Sejuti's) is a perfect pop of color for this summer to fall transition time. I definitely would wear this on a day out running errands since its so comfortable but I also would rock this to brunch or a day out in the city. 

3. Arabian (Days and) Nights
Chiffon Cardi & Gold Belt: Cotton On // Harem Pants & Hijab: H&M // Hattha: Palestine //  
This outfit incorporates a couple of trends such as a long cardigan and the gold plated belt. The black tee and black harem pants paired together give the illusion of a black jumpsuit which is where the gold belt comes in and alters the look with a pop. The colors of this outfit present a nice transition into fall with the burgundy chiffon cardigan and forest green hattha (neck scarf). Not only will this outfit keep you cool for those slightly fall days but it'll also leave you super comfortable for any event or activity :) For example, I wore this outfit in the burning hot desert of Jordan while we explored Petra and climbed mountaintops! But it was also appropriate for the night time 7efla (party) we attended at the Bedouin  camps! All it needed was a switch of shoes and I was good to go. Whether its sneaker wedges, pointed flats or simple comfy toms the outfit will still be trendy, comfy and sophisticated!- Sobi

Hope you guys loved our collab, we really enjoyed doing it for everyone :) Make sure to follow Sejuti and Sobia on instagram @sejutim and @sobi1canobi. Check out Sejuti's blog and keep a lookout for Sobia's upcoming one!! 

with love,
sania

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Harem Pants: 3 Different Styles

0 komentar:

Post a Comment