Hot Hijabi: Palazzo Pants Ed.

My new obsession! If I can find palazzo pants in different colors, prints and designs--I will buy them. Okay maybe not all of them, but I will at least try them on. They're just so funky and flattering. The best part is that they're so Hijab friendly, especially for this hot weather. Maxi dresses are fun and all but I've been trying to find some alternatives for the summer time. I have a few pairs and here are some ways I've worn them. 


Beach Ready
Pants: Forever 21 // Sleeveless Button-up: Cotton On
I bought these floral ones almost a year and half ago from Forever 21. I was surprised that they fit my waist my perfectly but were still loose fitting on my legs. Even though I have a small top frame, my lower half is a bit bigger so its difficult to find pants that fit on both my waist and thighs. I probably would have a lot more palazzo pants if I didn't have this issue. These pants were a little tight on my rear so I decided to pair it with a sleeveless button up from cotton on and a full sleeves shirt underneath. Since the pants are such a crazy print, I topped it off with a plain nude scarf. 

Soft Leather
Pants: Love Culture // Jacket: Forever 21 // Hijab: H&M
These are a recent purchase from Love Culture. It's an interesting hybrid of Forever 21 and Joyce Leslie. Some things may be a little out there, but if you look hard you can definitely find some unique and simple pieces like these pants. I was ecstatic when I found these partly because they fit at the waist and were actually loose on not just my legs but my rear too...Its like a hijabi's dream! I wore it with an edgy but structured leather jacket to balance the look. These are definitely more versatile then the floral ones. If you're going to purchase some, I would suggest either this nude or obviously, black. 
Night Out
Pants: Boutique // Blouse & Clutch: Forever 21
It may look like a pleated skirt, but its not. These are also an older purchase from a small boutique in Red Bank. Definitely for more of a fancier look. I wore this to my husbands graduation banquet. I kept it real simple with a white button up and taupe Hijab with a pop of this beautiful beaded clutch.

I definitely recommend getting a pair for summer, I can feel it is going to be a hot one! They're really airy and comfortable at the same time. To top it off, they give a modest yet elegant vibe.

Similar Ones!

with love,
sania 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Hot Hijabi: Palazzo Pants Ed.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment