Simply Covered Sweatshirt- Back one up!

type='html'>



salaam everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great winter. Alhamdulilah it is snowing here in Jersey, which means a snow day! Yay! Anyways, I wanted to share with you my latest collaboration with www.beforethelabel.com. Before the Label is the first fashion based crowdfunding website that lets consumers decide what is 'in' for fashion" It is simple: if you like the product you back it up, and if it meets its production goal it gets made and shipped to you! If it does not reach its goal, it does not get made and you are not charged. I was really excited when they approached me as it is their first modest fashion campaign. I decided to use my simply covered sweatshirt that everyone loved so much as a first product. It comes in gray and maroon. I would opt for a larger size than your own so it gives it that slouchy feel. Here it is and I would love if you all could help back one up to reach a goal of 20!




Back one up here: http://beforethelabel.com/campaigns/simply-covered-by-sania-siddiqui/




Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Simply Covered Sweatshirt- Back one up!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment