One Shirt, 5 Looks: Chambray Shirt!




Salaam everyone!! I know it's been quite a while. I was consumed with finals but alhamdulilah am now free for the summer and will be posting a lot more, yay! So since everyone loved the One Skirt, 5 Looks post I figure I make it a series. In this one I'll be using a chambray/jean shirt. These are perfect for spring/summer. They can be found in different shades, lengths, and even now with prints like polka dot and ombre. They're super easy to pair with really anything and definitely a basic to have in your closet!  
1) Chilly Nights
Chambray Shirt/Hijab: Forever 21 // Cardi: Blue Sky Boutique //  Pants: H&M 
This outfit is a little older but can be easily worn in spring as well. The boots can be replaced with loafers or even ballet flats. Even though its spring, it's still a little chilly especially during the night. A chambray shirt is a perfect layering piece and here I used it as a buffer between the mixing of the two prints. 
2)  Casually Comfy
Maxi Dress & Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 // Hijab: Express
Here I paired it with a bright orange maxi and cheetah hijab. It can be worn without the belt for more of a relaxed feel. I definitely would wear this out on a casual day. You can even open the buttons and wear it to the beach. Chambray shirts are neutral pieces that can be paired with so much!

3) Effortlessly Simple
Chambray Shirt, Skinny Pants, Headband: Forever 21 // Sandals: Target
My favorite combination, as you'll see in the next outfits, is chambray shirt, black and cognac accessories. Here I wore all black with a chambray shirt and cognac colored sandals from target with a floral headband. I wore this to class and would probably wear it on an errand day!

4) Minimalist
Maxi Skirt, Neon Bag: H&M // Chambray Shirt: Forever 21
Like I said, I love this combination! I wore a nude hijab (I've been really trying to avoid black hijab lately!) and added a pop of color with this neon bag from H&M! I wore this to my friend's graduation yesterday. I also kept the jewelry simple with a gold watch and some gold rings. 

5) Floral Fun
Harem Pants: Cotton On // Chambray Shirt, Scarf: Forever 21 // Loaders: Aldo
Last, but not least, my favorite: harem pants! They are back this season and they are everywhere!! For now, I've only bought black ones since they're so easy to wear with everything but definitely will be getting some more prints and colors. I love all these loose trends (palazzo pants, maxi skirts) cause they're so perfect for modest clothing. My main problem is the hip area so even in some pants that have a loose fit are tight on me. Harem pants are just the perfect solution. Again I paired with a chambray shirt and a simple floral hijab.

Since a chambray top is more of a casual piece, all of the looks are more casual and day time. It can be dressed up with a statement necklace and a pleated maxi skirt, but still more of a day look. I definitely recommend getting one or two for your closet ;)

Forever 21: Dark Shirt, Light Wash, Ombre Shirt, Studded Shirt
Urban Outfitters: Light Wash
with love,
sania 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : One Shirt, 5 Looks: Chambray Shirt!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment