Ethnic Fusion


Dress: Urban Outfitters // Shirt, Tights, Sandals: Forever 21
I am loving these ethnic prints everywhere! From paisley and floral mixtures, to traditional native american prints and eastern inspired pieces. I recently found this amazing maxi dress online at Urban Outfitters. I couldn't resist mainly because it was on sale for $19.99 and was originally $99.99!! How could I say no? I'm digging slits in dresses and skirts, of course not too high but makes great room for comfort. I wore it to the beach all day and it is the perfect lightweight material for those hot summer days. Urban Outfitters is notorious for these ethnic type prints but can sometimes be steep in their prices. That's why, I always wait for their sales. They have amazing online sales and usually have most sizes too. I also purchased a blue/green paisley mixture jumpsuit as well. Since these prints are so loud, everything else should remain neutral. These prints are usually short term trends so I don't like to spend too much on them. They can found on maxi dresses, jumpsuits, trousers, tops, sweaters, and even on clutches. I personally don't wear them as hijabs as they are a little too wild for me but I've seen some pull it off well. Here are some of my other looks with ethnic prints :)

Ethnic Top: Love Culture // Sandals: Forever 21
Ethnic Jumpsuit: Urban Outfitters // Cardigan: H&M // Sandals: Forever 21

Here are some celebs wearing ethnic inspired looks.





I am in love with how these bloggers styled these ethnic bottoms.  



Hope your inspired to get your own ethnic piece now :)
Similar pieces:
Forever 21: Tribal Dress, Pants, Cardigan
H&M: Blouse
Urban Outfitters: Harem Pants, Jumpsuit 

with love,
sania

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Ethnic Fusion

0 komentar:

Post a Comment