Eid Inspiration // Look 2

type='html'>


Tulle Skirt: Delicate Hijabi's // Dress Shirt: H&M // Scarf: H&M 
Here is my second look for Eid. I have been on the hunt for a tulle skirt for a few months now. I found a bunch but none were actually in my price range. I finally found the perfect one at ICNA this year from a small muslim store called Delicate Hijabi's. They had this tulle skirt in so many different colors. I fell in love with this white one! The best thing is they will mail it to you in 1-3 days so you can get it in time for Eid!! They have tulle skirts, some other beautiful skirts, dresses and palazzo pants.

I decided to pair the skirt with a casual floral top and black hijab. Lastly, I added a dainty headpiece. This outfit is especially perfect for the day time during Eid. If I didn't have to wear desi clothes, I would without a doubt wear this for Eid :)
Good luck Eid shopping, I'll have one last look this weekend for you guys!

with love,
sania

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Eid Inspiration // Look 2

0 komentar:

Post a Comment