batwings, poncho's & capes!

type='html'>


salaaam everyone! Though I am not a fan of cold winter nights, I do love some warm oversized batwing sweaters, ponchos, capes...whatever you want to call it! Their so cozy, warm and chic. A simple sweater with skinnys and heels and some statement jewelry and you're ready to go out. These are also perfect for holiday parties to come this season. Although we don't celebrate many of the holidays we still end up getting together for the days off just to spend time with family and friends. Here are some different types that I have worn recently and in the past.

FRIENDSGIVING
Cape Sweater: H&M // Leather Pants: H&M // Booties: Target
I'm going to begin with my favorite piece!! I got his beautiful cape sweater from H&M a few week ago. It was a little pricey but I just fell in love and it was exactly what I had been looking for. This is definitely a statement sweater so I just paired it with a black hijab, leather pants, and booties. I spiced it up with some glam eye makeup and red lipstick. I wore this to a friend's house who hosted a Friendsgiving party! Everyone really loved it. 

CITY DATE
Leather Pants: H&M // Cape: Dor L' Dor Boutique

Cape jackets are the best! Sometimes you may look like Batman, but it's totally worth it. There is just something so sophisticated about a cape. I'm looking for a black one lately since gray is a little harder to pair with many of my clothes. I also wore black booties to make my legs look longer instead of short and stubbly. 

"HOLIDAY WEAR"
Palazzos: H&M // Blouse: Forever 21 // Shawl: Macy's // Necklace: Zara

You get invited to a party and the dress code is.."Holiday Wear". What does that even mean? Well to me to means the above picture. I love shawls and sweaters for the holiday. I also think it means bling and sequins! That's what reminds me of Holiday wear. I wore this outfit this past thanksgiving at our family party.

COZY
Sweater & Jeans: Forever 21 // Boots: Call it Spring
This is more of a casual cozy look for the not so fancy events. This batwing sweater is so cozy and just makes you want to go to sleep in it! I usually wear it to school or for my long days running errands. I was so excited when I found this one cause of how long it is! I could not give this one up. 
THE DAILY
Pants & Poncho: H&M // Hijab: Forever 21
This is also another everyday look. This can be also be worn in some work environments. For myself working in a office, it fits well. It may not go with formal business dress codes but can work for many such as teachers, those working with kids, and other places similar places with a casual dress code. The office I work at is also freezing!! This sweater really comes in handy and keeps me super warm. 

hope you enjoyed. check out similar pieces below
with love,
sania


Poncho's: Forever 21, Macy's, Macy's 2
Sweaters: Forever 21, Forever 21 2, Nordstrom 
Cape Jackets: Forever 21, Nordstrom

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : batwings, poncho's & capes!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment